“Quality in Life”
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring new ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
Swissôtel Merchant Court, Singapore is a luxury hotel ideally located close to entertainment and dining hotspots such as Clarke Quay, Boat Quay and Chinatown. The close proximity of the MRT to the hotel makes Orchard Road, Raffles City, all major tourist attractions and the financial hub at Raffles Place, within easy reach.
The 476 guest rooms and suites cater to the needs of the most discerning travellers. The Swiss Executive floors offer luxurious rooms and suites and the Swiss Executive Lounge provides additional luxury and exclusivity. Facilities includes an idyllic pool area with water-slides, an outdoor Jacuzzi, two award-winning restaurants and one lobby bar, a 24 hours Fitness Centre, Pürovel Spa & Sport, a column-less ballroom and seven function rooms.
We invite you to be part of the dynamic team as:
Guest Services Agent
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Provide guests with prompt, efficient and couteous service
- Responsible in preparing and rooming of Hotel Guests
- Ensure all guests’ identification documents are properly checked during registration
- Register all visitors to guestrooms
- Sell rooms according to guest needs in order to maximize room occupancy rate
- Ensure security measures are taken in handling of room keys
- Check-in all guests to vacant clean rooms
- Ensure keys are given only to authorized personnel and rightful guest of the room
- Ensure all cash received for deposits or payment is based on Hotel Procedures
- All foreign money deposited upon check-in to be handed to Duty Manager for safekeeping
- To ensure all guests’ information are strictly confidential for use by authorized personnel only
- To familiarize oneself with the computer operating system and its usage
We are looking for a well-organized and creative candidate with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who is able to display a “passion for perfection” and work in a dynamic environment. In addition, the candidate should possess:
- Minimum GCE ‘O” Level or equivalent
- Front Office experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Opera System
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Able to work shifts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts
Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts offer broad career development possibilities within a growing international group and competitive conditions of employment.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.