Peppers Seaport Hotel is located just 5 minutes from the heart of Launceston, situated within the lively dockside precinct. This contemporary property offers a range of deluxe rooms and apartment style suites with balconies and views overlooking the seaport marina or historic township. On your days off, take time out and immerse yourself in nature, take in the picturesque coastline, or sample some of the finest produce and wines in the renowned food and wine region of the Tamar Valley.
As a Guest Service Agent, you will play a pivotal role as the friendly face and warm welcome that sets the tone for our guests' entire stay. Your responsibilities span from the moment they check in to the time they check out, ensuring that you are at the forefront of delivering exceptional hospitality and creating memorable experiences for our valued guests.
- Roll out the red carpet of hospitality, ensuring every guest feels like a VIP from check-in to check-out
- Confidant in communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure cohesive collaboration
- Conquer challenges alongside guests, transforming dilemmas into success stories
- Promote hotel amenities and services by having a deep understanding of products and offerings
- Be the local legend, sharing information on neighbourhood hotspots and must-visit gems from your treasure trove of knowledge
- Display proficiency in accurately handling reservations and managing guest accounts
Skills and Experience
- Innovative approach to exceeding customer service expectations
- Skilled at collaborating within teams, as well as working independently
- Proven ability to multi task and thrive under pressure, supported by strong organisational and time management skills
- Proficiency in both written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in hotel front desk operations is a valuable asset
- Capable of embracing a flexible rotating schedule, including nights, overnights, weekends, and public holidays
- ALL Heartist Membership - Take advantage of discounts on accommodation and food & beverage worldwide!
- Family & Friends Discounts - Available on a range of accommodation, services and events for those who mean the most to you
- Accor Live Limitless (ALL) Loyalty Program - Earn status & reward points on your worldwide stays
- Learn Your Way - Support your career development with access to Accor’s industry leading training platforms, Accor Academy and Typsy
- Build Your Network - With more than 300,000 Accor professionals globally sharing the same guest passion, you have the ability to grow your hospitality network worldwide
- Worldwide Opportunities - We are a world leading hotel operator! With over 400 hotels in the Pacific and more than 5,000 across 110 countries, offering limitless opportunities to grow your career
At Accor, we welcome you as you are. We help you grow and learn, so that work brings purpose to your life. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write, and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Accor is an inclusive company, building diverse teams across the globe.
Everyone has a story and we want to learn yours. We invite you to Apply Now.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.