- Hotels - Restaurants
- Guest Service Associate - F&B Service
Make every future a success.Job directoryBusiness directory
- Ensure to provide proficient and professional Food & Beverage service to the guests by meeting and also exceeding their expectations.
- Welcome the guests by greeting them as per the standards.
- Any matter which may affect the interests of hotel should be brought to the attention of the Management
- Responsible for set up of all operating equipments and ensure to inspect linen, and condiments before the service.
- Ensure to be familiar with all dishes on the menu.
- Ensure clearance of all soiled chinaware, glassware, silverware from the guest table and re-set the table for the next arrival
- In the absence of the Food & BeverageTeam Leader ensure to take guest orders, advice guests on specials menu options.
- Ensure to be familiar with the property lay out, fire exits and elevator locations.
- Report any equipment malfunction, emergency situations or suspicious persons to the Food & BeverageTeam Leader.
- Ensure that breakage, pilferage and spoilage are kept to a bare minimum.