Mantra PortSea (no, it’s not a typo) is in fashionable Port Douglas, 60 mins north of Cairns. Its central location and reputation for service make it a busy place to work. You’re only a short walk away from over 60 restaurants and cafes, while on days off explore one of two surrounding World Heritage-listed wilderness areas, or just lie in the tropical sun.
We are currently looking for a motivated, bubbly and vibrant Part Time Guest Service Agent to join our friendly Front Office Team.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Have an understanding of banking and ability to reconcile accounts
- Be responsible to completing a variety of reports
- Be confident to work on your own during the night shift
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
- Be available to work a combination of overnight shifts (11:00pm-7:00am) and day shifts
What we are looking for:
- Full Australian working rights and able to offer a minimum 12 month commitment
- Someone who goes the extra mile to provide a memorable guest experience with the ability to multitask
- The ability to work under pressure and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest’s smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
We live and breathe by our four principles:
- People Crave Belonging
- People Want the Real Deal
- Every Person has a Story
- People Hate to be Wrong
In return for your commitment, we provide fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts and benefits worldwide.
Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.