· Giving service excellence, from check in to check out.
· Often be the first point of contact for guests.
· Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks.
· Provide guests with local information regarding the neighborhood attractions.
· The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
· Strong communication skills
· A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests
· Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
· A strong passion to always making our guest’s smile during their stay
· Bachelor Degree
· Fluent in English
· International working ambiance.
· Attractive salary package.
· Working with positive mindset colleagues.