Positioned in the CBD, Mantra Parramatta offers a touch of chic in the heart of Sydney's west. It's tastefully appointed assortment of rooms, from Studios through to 2 bedroom apartments, and it's extensive state of the art amenities makes it a popular venue for conferencing and weddings, whilst its onsite food and beverage outlet is a favourite with locals.
Do you go the extra mile to create a memorable guest experiences? Join our motivated and vibrant Front Office Team as a Guest Service Agent and build your career with Accor.
As our next Guest Service Agent, you will:
- Deliver service excellence, from check in to check out and everywhere in between
- Often be the first point of contact for guests and visitors
- Be responsible for completing a wide variety of front office tasks, which will ensure that every day is different from selling the hotel’s facilities to taking reservations and maintaining guest accounts
- Provide guests and visitors with local information from your vast array of knowledge regarding the neighbourhood attractions and amenities
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work under pressure, multitask and think on your feet to quickly resolve issues is required
- Strong communication skills and pride in personal presentation
- A passionate person who is able to make both their colleagues and guests smile
- Someone with apparent energy and a positive attitude, that they will bring with them to every single shift
- A genuine customer service focus and a strong dedication to always making our guest’s smile during their stay
Why work for Accor?
With over 400 hotels in Australia and New Zealand, and over 5000 globally, Accor offers limitless opportunities to grow your career within a supportive network of likeminded professionals.
Become a Heartist and work in an environment where we encourage you to bring your real self to work, unleash your creativity and have fun.
Take advantage of special team member rates across Australia - from 30% off!
Apply now to begin your journey!
Accor's COVID-19 Vaccination Policy applies at designated Accor locations. Mantra Paramatta is not currently a location where COVID-19 vaccination is mandated by the Accor COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. Except in rare cases where an exemption may apply, COVID-19 vaccination will be required if the location is declared a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination workplace in the future.
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Learn more about Accor - Follow ALL-Accor Live Limitless @all.pacific
Work your way across the Pacific and find other opportunities - www.jobsataccor.com.au
To see what our team are up to connect with us at @KeepUpWithAccor on Instagram, Accor Careers Pacific on Facebook and LinkedIn.