Responsible for providing a welcoming, efficient check-in for each guest (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) maximizing the guest interaction while minimizing time spent - away- from the guest. Create delights for our guests by attending to their needs and performing our Whatever/Whenever service promise, including, but not limited to, cashiering and foreign exchange. Provide a fast/efficient check out with an appropriate farewell (Did you have fun- See you again soon).
Recognize our return, long stay and VIP guests and provide Guest Room Key Card them with a warm St. Regis welcome.
Enroll our guests- who are not already part of Starwood Preferred Guest, into the program.
- Thai Nationality
- Age between 22 - 30
- Minimum Bachelor degree / Master degree is preferred.
- Opera experience
- Previous working experience from 5-Star Hotels in the similar or the same role.
- Fluent command of English is preferred.
- Positive personality and attitude.
- Hard worker and good team player.
- Dynamic, energetic and self-motivated professional.
- Service-oriented with good attention to details.
- Good computer knowledge.