Guest Service Agent
First impressions are everything! Your engaging smile and warm, professional personality are what makes you a great Guest Service Agent at Fairmont Vancouver Airport. You will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Greet, check-in, respond to requests and settle accounts while providing exceptional service
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience
- Proudly promote the hotel facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance a guest’s stay through up-selling
- Other duties as assigned
- Full rate of $27.20
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential; experience is an asset
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Previous customer related experience an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Ability to handle cash effectively and with accuracy
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- As a condition of your employment, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide appropriate proof of vaccination to the hotel prior to your start date
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada with valid work permit or visa. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization in Canada.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS