SWISSOTEL JAKARTA PIK AVENUE
The first Swissotel in Indonesia arrives in Jakarta. This capital city embraces multiple cultures and traditions in a blend of old and new. It serves as the center of government, business, economy and innovation. The hotel is located 15 minutes away from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK) and reachable from Airport Highway and Outer Ring Road Highway from and to downtown. Pantai Indah Kapuk is a popular destination for culinary and leisure in northern Jakarta, surrounded by high end residences and businesses.
The premium hotel by Accor offers elegant and comfortable rooms designed with Swiss in mind. Start your day feeling energized with sumptuous and vitality breakfast at Breakfast on 7. Enjoy poolside dining at Summers at The Pool or have your pastry, sandwich, pizza, hot beverages and more at the 24 hour Brownmilk Deli. Pürovel Spa & Sport is the place to be for an invigorating stay. Enjoy Alps-inspired treatments, stay fit at the Fitness Centre or swim among the beautiful gardens right outside the Spa. Business is done right at the Conference Centre which comprises of nine meeting rooms, two lounges, an amphitheater and trendy pre-function areas. The Grand Ballroom is the largest hotel ballroom in North Jakarta with capacity for up to 3,000 guests. Our rooms, suites and the Executive Lounge located on Level 20 have captivating views of the Jakarta Bay or downtown.
Explore PIK Avenue Mall, have some fun with the family at Waterboom PIK, or have one swing or two at the nearby Damai Indah Golf Course. Enjoy a vitality experience at Swissotel Jakarta PIK Avenue.
This position is responsible for the smooth and efficient daily operation of the Front Desk and ensures that all hotel guests and visitors receive an optimum level of service and care at all times. What will you do with us :
- Assist guests with check in and checkout, as well as other cashiering duties.
- Review arrival lists and prepare compendiums prior to guests’ arrival and check-into system if necessary.
- Welcome guests on arrival, register and issue room keys according to departmental standards and procedures.
- Ensure that members consistently receive all benefits, and repeat guests and other VIP’s receive special recognition and service. Prepare and send welcome cards and amenities to room prior to guest arrival.
- Liaise closely with other relevant departments to ensure that guests requests and needs are met.
- Update and maintain repeat guest history system.
- Promote Inter-Hotel sales and in-house facilities according to departmental standards to maximize revenue.
- Handle guests’ complaints and comments tactfully and efficiently.
- Handling guests’ mails, messages, and answering of phone calls.
- Maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed.
- Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language.
- Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family.
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills.