- Guest Service Agent
Make every future a success.Job directoryBusiness directory
- To be an ambassador of the Front Office and of the hotel, in and outside the work place.
- To always keep the working area clean and well maintained.
- To use appropriate materials, equipment and supplies for the smooth run of the Front Office operations and to ask for requisitions accordingly.
- To properly use the telephone etiquette as per Sofitel standards.
- To attend all guests approaching the front desk in the procedure of check-in/check-out, inquiries, key handling and all related matters, respecting the hotel standards and procedures.
- To offer a warm welcome to all guests and to ensure that they enjoy their stay being offered the finest personal service.
- To personally greet and escort the guests rather than pointing out directions.
- To respect the privacy of the guests and the confidentiality of the information.
- To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by resolving it and making sure the guest is satisfied, and recording it.
- To call the supervisor or manager for advice in serious cases or if an approval is required.
- To share daily activity highlights with the supervisor and manager including internal and external guest opportunities.
- To be aware of and to report all guest comments or complaints.