• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
• Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
• Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
• Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
• Vocational diploma or degree in hospitality - food & beverage and/or anyone eager to work in the sector regardless of their educational background, pending validation of their skills
• Computer literate (Windows environment, PMS, Hotix, Tars) and an aptitude for new technologies
• Languages: fluent in the national language, English and a third language
• Attractive starting salary
• Work hard 5 days, play harder 2 days
• Every day gain exceptional experiences
• Enjoy Accor privileges and benefits
• Feel great working with an upscale resort
• Housing and transportation are provided
• Great opportunities for growth