Guest Service Agent
Melbourne (Melbourne) Hotels - Restaurants
About the hotel
Novotel Melbourne South Wharf features golden 26 level tower with 347 accommodation rooms & suites, Mr. Carpano Dining and Bar and Allora Café. The hotel is complemented with direct access to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC), the Southern Hemisphere's largest meeting space and adjacent to the DFO centre, with 180+ retail brands.
About the role
The successful candidate needs to be passionate about the Hospitality Industry, has a natural ability to surprise and delight our guests and is committed to delivering high level of authentic customer service. Key duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process and assist with guest arrivals, departures and room allocations
- Attend guest queries in a timely manner
- Address complaints presented by guest in an efficient and positive manner
- Maintain a high level of health and safety of all patrons, guests and staff members
- Promote and up-sell hotel facilities through strong product knowledge
- Ensure service provided by to guest is to hotel standards
Skills and Experience
- Availability to work varied shifts including early morning, late evenings, weekends and public holidays
- Genuine passion for Hospitality & desire to help others
- Communication skills with an outgoing and friendly manner
- Excellent grooming and presentation skills
- Strong customer service orientation and being guest obsessed
- Knowledge of Opera (PMS) would be advantageous
Benefits and Perks
- Worldwide Accommodation & Food & Beverage discounts for you, your family & friends
- Extensive employee benefits & special rates with our partnership brands
- Wellbeing at work – Work Your Way!
- Recognition including a complimentary hotel stays
- Training and career development opportunities
Why work for Accor?
Accor is Australia’s Largest Hotel Network with 50+ brands, 5100+ hotels operating in 110 countries. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
Click ‘Apply’ to begin your journey with us!
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.