• To welcome and check-in guests and to provide personalized service to every guest, both local and international.
• To handle guestroom Key Cards, mails, messages and attend to guest inquires.
• To check out guests and ensure that all payments are collected.
• Diploma in Tourism / Hospitality Management
• Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in both Vietnamese and English language
• Ability to speak other languages and basic understanding of local languages will be an advantage
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.