Guest Relations Supervisor
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature indulgent dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Guest Relations Supervisor dedicated in turning moments into memories for our guests.
As a Guest Relations Supervisor you will be the lead host for our guests prior to arrival, during their stay and after returning home. You will ensure all guest preferences, expectations and special occasions are well prepared and delivered. You will find solutions to comments and ensure guests are completely satisfied through excellent cooperation with various departments. Your passion for service will make you an ambassador for an exceptional guest experience and inspire the Guest Relations team to make our guests feel valued.
If you feel like going the extra mile we would love to get to know your personality! As a part of the application process it would be preferable you can submit a short video introduction lasting no more than 1 minute demonstrating your desire to become a part of Fairmont Windsor Park team. The video file should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name in the subject line. Please ensure that your video doesn’t exceed 1 minute in length and 10 MB in size.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1 year experience supervising a front office team in a 5-star hotel preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Fluency in English, secondary language preferred
- A passion for high quality guest service with attention to details and ability to multitask
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite required and excellent knowledge of Opera
Apply now to be our new Guest Relations Supervisor!
What do we offer:
- A very competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits