\"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS\"
We are looking for a FUN, PASSIONATE & EXTROVERTED GUEST RELATIONS MANAGER who wants to join our FANTASTIC FRONT OFFICE TEAM at a VIBRANT central London Hotel which has 312 bedrooms and 17 meeting rooms including the Shaw Theatre.
- Ensure the smooth operation of the Front Office team as well as the hotel
- Be the main contact for guests in the hotel and be there to professionally and efficiently manage any complaints or queries which have been raised by guests
- Be the main driver of exemplary guest service and lead by example
- Engage with the staff to build meaningful relationships with guests
- You will act as a point of contact for all guests using the lobby area as a base
- Ensure that the team comply with company brand standards and audit controls
- Assist the Welcome Manager to monitor and coach the Front Office team’s performance and assist in their personal development
- Ensure that all fire drills, evacuations or security alerts are professionally managed in accordance with the health and safety procedures
- Ensure that the Hotel’s well presented at all times, with particular reference to the cleanliness, internal and external maintenance
- Ensure that the guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay, from check-in to check-out and you will need to liaise with all departments where necessary
- You will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the management and training for your team of Guest Relations Executives
- Carry out Senior Duty Management shifts as per rota
- Knowledge of OPERA is desirable
- Previous experience in a similar role in a busy hotel environment is essential
-Three complimentary Bonus Breaks - benefit from a free one or two day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
- Pension Scheme
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
- Free meals on duty
- Free access to hotel Gym
- Up to 33 days of annual leave per annum (based on your length of service)
Salary: £37,294 per annum + 10% Annual Bonus
The successful candidate must already have eligibility to work in the UK.
Information on the processing of personal data
When you submit an application to Pullman London St Pancras: Accor UK Business & Leisure Hotels Limited trading as AccorInvest UK, the company processes some of your personal data to consider and manage your application.
We may also process data supplied to us by third parties, for example one or more of your former employers or a third-party supplier of personality questionnaires. Please note that your answers to any questionnaire will not lead to an automated decision.
In our capacity as data controller, we ensure that we comply with all legislation relating to the protection of personal data (in particular the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018).