Guest Relations Coordinator
London (Greater London) Personal services
Guest Relations Coordinator
Come and join us in bringing the Raffles experience to London
The Raffles name is synonymous with luxury, glamour and extraordinary adventure. Raffles London at The OWO on London’s Whitehall, unites the allure and heritage of Raffles with one of the world’s most historic addresses.
This fine Grade II* Edwardian building has been transformed into a spectacular stage for dazzling celebrations; with fine dining, lively bars, the latest in wellness and beauty therapies, the most luxurious suites and rooms, versatile ballroom and event space. Within these much-storied walls, where legendary statesmen and women once shaped the modern world, guests are now invited to discover new and inspiring emotions and connections. At Raffles, you arrive as a guest, leave as a friend and return as family.
An exceptional opportunity presents itself for a Guest Relations Coordinator to be part of an iconic London Opening.
Reporting into Director of Guest Relations, you will be responsible for looking after every aspect of the guest journey behind the scenes – from the moment the reservation is made to the final departure - creating unique memories and ensuring Raffles London at The OWO becomes the destination of choice for guests to return to - the place they feel at home.
Specifically as the Guest Relations Executive:
- You will promote positive colleague relations through an environment that encourages open communication, trust, mutual respect and continuous feedback.
- You will be an effective communicator, who adheres to both legal/statutory responsibilities and Company Policies and procedures.
- Acting as a hotel ambassador promoting hotel offerings and sharing quirks and insights of the hotel’s vibrant history.
- Remaining a first point of contact before guest arrival and following up on any further requests (pre-arrival email, call, Alliants).
- Liaising with Travel Agents to ensure the benefits are communicated and preferences met
- Looking after kids’ program and pets program.
- Guest profile management.
- Working closely with Executive Office and Sales Teams on recognition initiatives happening around the hotel (drinks reception, gifting program in place, VIP arrival).
- Ensuring the teams are aware of the guests staying in house, guests’ movements, special requests, special occasions, allergies, dietary requirements, group arrival, departures.
- Compiling daily VIP reports, VIP summary reports for Operations Meeting, group memos, amenity traces, flower orders, cake orders, VIP photo report
- Ensuring all the daily reports and memos are prepared in timely manner and shared with relevant teams.
- Writing welcome cards and greeting cards on behalf of the travel agent or booker.
What are we looking for?
- Friendly, warm and positive personality
- Team player willing to carry on any additional and unexpected tasks
- Excellent communication skills – efficiency in English, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and committed to always deliver consistent and personable service
- Passionate about delighting guests and enhancing their experience with non-scripted creative ways
- Genuine interest in people
- Recent experience within in 5-star hotels or relevant luxury customer facing environment
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Efficient in prioritising and self-managing the daily workload
What are we offering?
- 20 Days plus Bank Holidays
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Service Charge
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Worldwide development opportunities across Accor’s extensive brand portfolio
Plus many more benefits