ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD
Ranked 7th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018
Come and join our team at RC Hotels! An exciting and fulfilling career awaits!
We are searching for a diverse group of passionate individuals to work in our two NEWLY REFURBISHED hotels. Seated conveniently right above City Hall MRT station, we are located within Raffles City Shopping Centre. It is never a dull day within the hotel complex which consists of 13 Food and Beverage establishments, one of Asia’s largest and award-winning Willow Stream Spa and the cutting edge event and function space, Raffles City Convention Centre.
We believe the finest hospitality experience begins with our colleagues. It is our mission to provide everyone with equal opportunities for growth and success.
Hand in hand with our global team, we strive to provide a safe and dynamic working environment for all.
Be a part of something big, we will love to hear from you!
Guest Relations Ambassador, JAAN
Summary of Responsibilities:
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to these:
- Setup hostess station and complete mise-en-plus prior to the start of operation hour for each meal period
- Greet and escort guests to tables and assist them in seating
- Answer telephone call according to company’s standards
- Operate and use POS and dining reservation system
- Take and enter reservations/cancellations in reservation system in accordance with departmental standards.
- Reconfirm reservation through telephone or email on daily basic.
- Check email in-box and reply all enquiries within 24 hours
- Handle all table allocation based on reservation and guests preference for each meal period in accordance with departmental standards
- Check on correctness of reserved table arrangement and preferred seating prior to the start of each meal period
- Handle all guest requests such as cake ordering, dietary requirement, etc. Ensure all information are accurately recorded and communicate to service and culinary team
- Handle menu update, printing and buffet tag creation, if any. Ensure all menus and reading materials are in good condition and clean
- Conduct reservation check on daily basic for each meal period and highlight to superior on high business volume day/meal period
- Handle and maintain the general cleanliness and tidiness of the outlet entrance and furniture
- Minimum 1 year of experience in similar role
- Possess at least O'Level certificate
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Cheerful and outgoing personality
- Able to commit rotating shift hours
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, apply on:
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.