The Guest Relations is primarily responsible for providing the highest level of personalized service to all of our Guests in accordance to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts corporate standards while maintaining hotel profitability in a positive working environment. In his role, the Guest Relation Agent will consistently exceed Guest expectations by providing highest levels of Guest satisfaction, acting as an Ambassador of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts at all times.
What is in it for you :
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Front Office Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
• Ensuring that all Fairmont Hotels & Resort service standards and operational procedures are adhered to in all interactions with Guests and colleagues.
• Providing prompt, attentive service either directly to the Guests or colleagues using the Guest’s name.
• Masters the Front Office and Royal Service policies, procedures and operations required. Uses the skills training received and knowledge acquired to excel in the position, ensuring accuracy in job performance.
• Reviewing reservations and Guest preferences to ensure all standards are met.
• Maintaining a perpetual presence on the Reception Desk throughout the hours of the shift.
• Following the Hotel’s telephone etiquette standards when handling internal and external calls.
• Remaining observant and responds to each Guest who approaches the Reception Desk.
• Constantly seeking to identify Guest preferences, acts upon them and makes sure to pass on this information to colleagues updating the Guest’s profile.
• Constantly seeking to anticipate Guest needs and requests, actively engaging our Guests.
• Ensuring the highest possible revenues are generated for the hotel through upselling programs.
• Developing and maintains strong Guest relationships to ensure Guest loyalty.
• Actively participates in departmental meetings, providing new ideas to improve service.
• Adheres to and promotes the company’s health & safety policies to ensure a safe work environment and is knowledgeable about all safety & emergency procedures.
• Has respect and maintains positive working relationship with colleagues and other departments and communicates effectively with same and gets the job done. Promotes open discussion.
• Acts as a role model for colleagues and strives to raise quality standards which others will aspire to.
• Flexible to work in Front Office and Royal Service as well as Fairmont Gold depending on operational needs.
• While working on Fairmont Gold, provide highest level of personalized service including Front Office duties such as check-in and check-out, Food & Beverage Service and Butler service.
• All other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
• Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment while remaining calm and collective
• Must be flexible in terms of working hours (24-hour operation, 7 days a week)
• Must have excellent written/verbal communication and Guest interpersonal skills
• Self-motivation and organizational skills and the ability to take initiatives
• Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems.
• Recognized commitment to Guest service, exceeding Guest expectations and anticipate needs.
• Has outstanding Guest services skills, professional presentation, and sophisticated communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to make quick decisions, solve problems, initiate action and complete assignments on a timely basis. .
• Previous experience in Front Office Operations including Front Desk, Reservations and Royal Service an asset
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your
personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during
your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS