- Greets guests as they walk in the door and check in them into their room;
- Promote the hotel; ensure the guests maintain a positive image of the hotel;
- Anticipate guest needs and respond to those needs in a timely and courteous fashion; and
- Provides the guests with information on the city and various activities, assist with travel arrangements and tours.
- Hospitality Management related studies;
- Previous Front Office internship experience preferable Ability to demonstrate passion for excellence;
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin; and
- Attention to detail and quality, guest oriented mindset.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.