•Driving a guest centric culture in the hotel and create awareness and understanding among all Ambassadors on the importance of guest experience.
• Leads and supports all Guest Experience initiatives at the property.
• Have direct contact with guests to collect direct feedback and facilitate new ways of collecting more in-house feedback.
• Attends to referred and unsolved problematic situations such as complaint handling, takes initiative action and be entrepreneurial.
• University degree or equivalent
• Experienced in guest experience management,
•.Strong management and leadership skills
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience, international hotel experience is preferred
• English listening and speaking skills are preferred