Group Sales Administrative Assistant
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your area group sales team for Fairmont Orchid and Fairmont Kea Lani. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What is in it for you:
- Working with a team of very seasoned sales professional in an area sales model
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- North-Central America Destination program offering heavily reduced room rates and F&B discounts
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Organize and execute administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
- Coordinating and supporting all aspects of sales activities including taking initial inquiries, generating leads, proposals, referrals and contracts, blocking space etc.
- Arrange site inspection details for Group managers including amenities, airport transfers, room reservations, dining reservations, spa and coordinating with the Operations team(s)
- Provide administrative group support, i.e. input of accounts, bookings and activity into Opera Sales & Catering
- Serve as a principal source of information for the team
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Minimum one year experience in hotel environment (ideally in Sales, Reservation, Conference Service or Front Office)
- Bachelors Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree preferred
- Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows
- Typing speed of 50+ WPM
- Knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering / Opera Sales Force Automation and Property Manager are assets
- Proactive and highly detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple functions and projects while meeting deadlines
Your team and working environment:
- Area Group Sales team with a mixture of on- and off-site team members
- position is based on-site at Fairmont Orchid
- fast pace, highly result orientated team environment inspired by Aloha & Ho'okipa
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/