Description de l'offre
• Responding, quoting and contracting leisure and business groups
• Updates on the book records
• Keeping great relationship with clients
• Supervising the Group Sales Administrator
• Keeping contact with front office, restaurant and other departments
• Min 1Y experience in similar position
• Experience in any Accor brand in similar position with high volume of group is advantage
• Experience in any recognised hotel brand in similar position with high volume of group
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Vocational education
Areas of study Sales
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
* Highly organised
* Great communication
* Sales / commercial driven
* Team player
* Experienced with Opera