- Ensure all visual and written communication (internal/external, offline/online) is fully aligned with the hotel positioning and brand.
- Conceives ideals, concepts and campaigns; designs, produces, works with Marketing team and coordinates in the creation of multifaceted communication materials in print and other mediums for a variety of marketing programs.
- Work with Marketing and Communications Manager and team members to provide professional recommendations for concept, design, art direction, production, print buying and monitors quality control.
- Defines design criteria; develops concept and direction; proposes, directs and creates art and photography.
- Operates a computer or uses traditional techniques for a variety of graphic design activities.
- Assist in the implementation of marketing programs through magazine advertising, direct mail, trade shows, sales manuals, website, etc.
1. Required Skills
- Artistic Sensibility – Knowledge about design elements, such as color and composition, is vital for graphic designers.
- Technical Skill – A graphic design job requires the technical skills to use design software programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop or QuarkXpress. Knowledge of graphics and printing programs and print media operations and a general interest in computers and an aptitude for learning new technology will be necessary.
- Communication Ability – Sometimes known as visual communication, graphic design requires the ability to effectively present ideas—both verbally and visually.
- Organization – Graphic designers need to be organized in order to meet deadlines.
- Problem Solving Ability – Choosing just the right fonts, colors and lines to create a balanced composition, while simultaneously conveying meaning, is complicated. In order to succeed in this job, the candidate needs to have strong problem solving skills and love a good challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Need a strong appreciation of quality work outputs and the importance of completing tasks on deadline.
- 1 year experience as Graphic Designer or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Opportunity to grow within Accor group.
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Sales & Marketing, Customer & Loyalty, Communication, Revenue Management & Pricing