· In 1-2 sentences, give a “hook statement” (an attractive and engaging overview of the role) What is in it for you:
· In 3-4 bullet points, showcase the benefits and perks of working at the property and Accor, including talent development opportunities and Corporate Social Responsibility activities What you will be doing:
· In 3-4 bullet points, highlight only the most important responsibilities of the role Your experience and skills include:
· In 3-4 bullet points, indicate the essential qualifications and experience (e.g. education, technical skills, languages) Your team and working environment:
· In 1-2 sentences, introduce the team, property or office environment in a way that reflects the culture Note: Customization may be included for any specific local or legislative requirements, such as work permits Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
To join our Group, please visit https://careers.accor.com/