Maintain and monitor guest floors as listed in the department’s check list and respond to maintenance requests as advised by the department and close out all finished assignments.
Fairmont The Palm is a luxury, world-class resort located on the iconic Palm Jumeirah Island in Dubai. The hotel features 391 guest rooms and suites with dedicated Fairmont Gold rooms and lounge. A total of 11 food and beverage outlets on property offer international dining options including Little Miss India, Frevo - Brazilian Churrasco experience, Seagrill Bistro, Ba Restaurant and Lounge, Blowfish, Flow Kitchen, The Cigar Room, Vuvuzela and others. Fairmont The Palm also features an expansive pool and beach area with a health club, Willow Stream Spa and the Fairmont Falcons Kids’ Club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Shift Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
· Respond to maintenance requests as advised by the department and close out all finished assignments
· Maintain and repair all Guestrooms, Public Areas and Heart of House in accordance with the PPM procedures and standard guidelines
· Ensure arrival rooms quick inspections according to the check list and rectify complaints if any
· All fixtures and fittings are to be maintained functional in all Guestrooms and Public Areas
· Respond to Guestroom calls within twenty minutes
· Ensure good “work hygiene” to protect guest areas from damage
· Greet guests during your presence in the property and maintain appropriate grooming
· Familiarize with the design and the layout of all guest areas
· Follow the shift duties as per department duty roster and must be flexible with scheduling
· Applies mastery of skills and serves as a resource to others in the resolution of problems relates with Guest Rooms
· Understand and practice hotel emergency fire procedures
· Report any unusual finding or safety hazards immediately to the Assistant Chief Engineer/Director of Engineering
· The desire to uphold Fairmont the Palm Service promise by treating each individual guest and their requests in a timely, professional and friendly manner
· The commitment to grow and develop with The Fairmont brand.
· Perform duties outside the scope of the position in case of emergency, when called upon.
· Be on call after normal operating hours and coordinate with technicians after hours if necessary.
· Carry out any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS