- Collect and check daily remittances in the presence of a witness
- Ensure sufficient change for all cashiers
- Update foreign exchange rate and make bank deposits as and when required
- Prepare General Cashier Daily Report
- Reimburse Front Office cashiers for disbursement made
- Make petty cash payments on designated days
- Balance cash fund daily
- Conduct surprise float count on all cashier holding floats, including non-operation ‘cashiers’ like Talent & Culture and Security
- Maintain over and short records for each cashier and report evidence of review to Financial Controller
- Update all cashiers float record on a monthly basis
- Keep track of casual labour, valet dockets, official receipt book and movement records
- Diploma in Accounting / Finance
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar capacity
- Good reading, writing and oral proficiency in English & Vietnamese language
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and relevant accounting systems
- ·Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
- Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
- Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis