- Month-end closing tasks: make sure all account is reconciled.
- Perform and review periodical financial report. Check & submit all tax report as owner’s requirement (CIT, VAT, PIT, and WHT) Work with cost controller to control cost.
- Prepared position of actual result against budget, analyze result and recommend to other Head Of Department measures required to meet budget and forecast. Work consultatively with other department on account issues.
- Develop and maintain internal accounting policy and regulations.
- Assist Chief Accountant to training team and guideline team whenever gets the new policy from AccorHotels as well as Vietnamese tax law.
- Other task assign by Chief Accountant.
- Bachelor’s Degree on Finance/Accounting/Auditing;
- Experience on Opera, MC & Sun system is an advantage;
- At least three years of working experience with above – mentioned assignment or the same position at hospitality.
- Responsible, diligent, honest and teamwork spirit;
- Ability to work under pressure, work overtime to meet tight deadline.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Good command of English.
•Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide.
•Develop your talent through learning programs by Academy Accor.
•Opportunity to grow within your property and across the world!
•Ability to contribute to local community and make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Finance, Controlling, Audit, Accounting & Business Analysis