Overview of duties
• The hotel team member takes part in the daily tasks associated with the profit centre's operations.
• He/she helps provide continual satisfaction for guests by ensuring top quality service in compliance with current standards, procedures and legislation.'
• Delivers a wide range of guest services (welcome, reservation, breakfast, rooms, bathrooms etc)
• Provides a personal welcome for guests and creates a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Helps gain the loyalty of existing clientele
• May be called on to handle any guest complaints or problems, reporting them to the General Manager
• Encourages synergy within the marketplace by applying the inter-hotel coordination policy'
Management and administration
• In charge of invoicing and cash operations
• Checks cash levels and ensures that holdings are securely stored
• May be required to close hotel operations at the end of the day
• May be required to check deliveries'
Skills / Qualities
Adaptability, team spirit, a thorough approach, service minded, welcoming and well organised.