For guests seeking rejuvenation, inspiration and personalized attention, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts offers a wide selection of luxurious Spa experiences. As a Nail Technician, your expertise and interpersonal skills will shine through – and you will take pride in knowing that your talent helps our guests feel their very best.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
- Excellent benefits including medical/dental/vision and 401K
- Vacation and Holiday Pay, Charity events and wellness opportunities
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform nail services including manicures, pedicures, polish changes, nail tips, sculptured nails and paraffin treatments for hands
- Maintain the inventory of supplies necessary to perform appointed services
- Maintain all implements for performing manicures including files, clippers, and cuticle cutters in a clean and hygienic manner
- Proactively educate guests about nail care as requested and include making personal recommendations
- Prepare charge slips for services rendered and retail items sold
- Maintain the work area in peak sanitary condition at all times and report any equipment deficiencies
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience as a Nail Technician preferred
- Certification as a Nail Technician or equivalent required
- CPR and First Aid certification an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines.
Your team and working environment:
A team of Heartists that are committed to working together, supporting each other, and providing the best guest experience
Feel Valued, Feel Sparked, We Are One
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS