PLEASE ONLY APPLY VIA: https://www.mpamsterdamjobs.com/Movenpick-stagesleerplaatsen/vacatures/Front-Office-Trainee--JPNLSTXG0.html
Do you want to welcome our guests with a big smile? Do you love working with people from all over the world? Are you the person who can leave an unforgettable impression on our guests? You can be our new Front Office Trainee! The traineeship is available as of September 2020.
The main responsibilities include:
· Check-in and check-out of our (international) guests and groups according to the Mövenpick standards
· Ensuring proper billing and charging of all accounts
· Handling and follow up on all guests requests
· Answering the telephone
· Working with the reservations system
· Learn to work at all the different shifts, morning, afternoon, evening and night.
The Front Office department consists of the following sub departments; Front Desk, Guest Relations and Concierge. A traineeship in this department entails that you can rotate between these sub departments.
The perfect candidate has:
· Attending an MBO or HBO Hotel school or tourism education
· Hospitable, enthusiastic, flexible, stress resistant and representative
· Motivated and proactive work attitude
· Sufficient knowledge of the English language is mandatory, Dutch is preferred
· Available for a minimum of 20 weeks, 5 days a week.
What do we have to offer you:
· 38-hours work week
· A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
· Sunday allowance of 5% and Night allowance of 20%
· Working in a young and enthusiastic team
· Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
· Uniform and laundry service form the hotel
· During the internship there are a lot of opportunities for internal trainings and schooling
· A lot of develop opportunities after your internship within Mövenpick Hotels and Accor Hotels
· Discount on rooms and F&B within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Hotels