We are looking for a new full time team member here at the Ibis London City Shoreditch who is full of energy, enthusiastic, who has a great personality and radiates positive vibes!
What you will be doing:
· Being present and visible in the lobby and contributes to guests' sense of well being and loyalty, by establishing a warm and personalized relationship. You are responsible for an incredible hello and goodbye for our guests to make them feel welcome!
· Gives priority to guest relations, while taking care to respect administrative procedures that need to be followed.
· Look to create sparkles (memorable moments) for our guests.
· Anticipates guests' needs and takes them into consideration. Handles guests' requests for information and provides answers; puts them in contact with the appropriate people.
· Is ready to jump across to the bar if required and assist our Food and Beverage team to ensure guests receive speedy service at the bar.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position and be in possession of a current work visa. In line with the requirements set by the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Your experience and skills include:
Service focused personality is essential
Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Ability to multitask and prioritize
What is in it for you
· Pension Scheme
. Salary : 23K per year
· A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
· Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
· Training & Development
· Bike to Work Scheme
Subject to T&C