The Reception Team Member welcomes all guests and takes care of them from arrival through to departure.
They contribute to guest satisfaction by providing high quality services with a warm and friendly and Heartist approach.
· Welcomes all guests as soon as they arrive with care and attention, with a personalised approach
· Is proactive, anticipates guests needs and looks for suitable solutions
· Conveys the hotel image and promotes company’s loyalty programme Accor Live Limitless
· Assists as required with the solving of any guest feedback and is able to handle them in an efficient and satisfying manner
· Has knowledge of the facilities and services, events offered by the hotel and the surrounding area and actively promotes them
· Carries out all operations concerning guests arrival and departure in compliance with payment procedure
· Informs guests about formalities, any special conditions relating to their stay and the services available
· Actively contributes to the qualitative and quantitative targets of the department
· Working hours include weekends and public holidays.
Knowledge of FOLS system would be an advantage
· Possess great interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Friendly, approachable with excellent customer service skills.
· Attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills.
· Strong team player and positive attitude.
· Ability to work effectively under pressure.
· Essential to be flexible with working hours.
· Must already have the right to work in the UK.
Discounted hotel stays across the world with Heartist AccorHotels·
· Free Bonus Breaks Voucher.
Employee Bonus Scheme
· Friends & Family Rates.
· Pension Scheme.
· Childcare Voucher Scheme.
· Cycle to Work Scheme.
· Staff Uniforms Provided.
· Employee Support through confidential Advice Line 24/7.
· Rate of Pay competitive £9.05 per hour