· To ensure all guests are attended to promptly and efficiently in the most professional way and without delay.
· Check that details of regular guests are updated using Guest History.
· Ensure all diary events, flags and specials are actioned.
· Check and pass on all guest mail, messages and parcels promptly.
· To liaise closely with Housekeeping on information relating to rooms and lost property.
· To be fully aware of daily worksheet and ensure this form is used.
· To ensure guest registration forms are completed correctly, then the computer is updated accordingly.
· Ensure all account postings are accurate and necessary paperwork produced.
· Ensure an accurate cashiering balance is performed at the completion of shifts.
· Ensure security procedures are maintained according to policy.
· Complete Express Check out envelopes.
· Ensure security boxes are maintained and run within security procedures.
· Report any safety hazards in the area.
· All complaints to be handled promptly and efficiently.
· Attend and participate in meetings and training sessions provided.
· Any other duties requested by the Night Manager.
· Ensure the correct welcome is given to all callers.
- Personality ESSENTIAL
- Fast on your feet, quick to make friends
- Big on Smiles, massive on quality
- If this is YOU and you want more details then get in touch!
- Hourly rate: £11.84
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities
- And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service;