Our mission at Mercure London Bridge is to create memorable moments for our guests, by connecting hearts from arrival to farewell.
A job, a career or a calling - whatever brings you here, we have something for you!
As part of our team you can have:
- Free night stays in our UK hotels and 50% discount in any Accor Restaurant (T&C Applies)
- Discounted hotel rates all over the world in Accor Hotels
- Continuously learn and develop yourself with our Accor Academy
- Support your wellbeing in your professional and personal lives
· Grow your experience anywhere. Explore limitless opportunities across 5000 hotels in over 100 countries
- Participate actively in initiatives to build a more inclusive and sustainable world
- And many more benefits and perks : Our objective is simple: make you grow and give you the spark to unleash your personality
What does your job entail?
· Ensures that the hotel's pricing policy is correctly applied (price value, start and end of price validity),
· Keeps the database up-to-date,
· Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date,
· Ensures that information in the directory and e-directory is clear and up-to date,
· Draws up the rules and processes governing overbooking and the removal of guests from rooms,
· Ensures that internal audit procedures are duly applied,
· Ensures that guests' have a smooth running stay at the hotel,
· Manages and motivates front office teams in order to provide high quality services for guests,
· Ensures the department meets its quantitative and qualitative targets,
· Increases revenue through his/her sales efforts and by managing rooms revenue effectively (Revenue Management),
· Implements brand and Group projects and identity features
Carry out Duty Management shifts accordingly DM ROTA and business needs, etc.
A little more information:
You will have the opportunity to be part of a high energy, fun team that delivers excellent customer service each day to all our guests.
To ensure you can best welcome and care for our guests you will need to be fluent in English.
Understanding things from our guest’s perspective is key, so while you are settling into your new role we will arrange a one-night stay for you to experience this first hand.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
One more thing…
By working at Mercure London Bridge, the flagship for Mercure Hotel, you will be part of the Accor network, worldwide hospitality leader. With us, you can be all you are, work with purpose, grow, learn, enjoy and explore Accor’s limitless opportunities. Discover our Talent stories at heart-of-hospitality.com or on Instagram @heart.of.hospitality
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent, creating an environment where everyone feels they belong.
Information on the processing of personal data
When you submit an application to Accor UK Business & Leisure Hotels Limited, trading as AccorInvest UK, the company processes some of your personal data to consider and manage your application.
We may also process data supplied to us by third parties, for example one or more of your former employers or a third-party supplier of personality questionnaires. Please note that your answers to any questionnaire will not lead to an automated decision.
In our capacity as data controller, we ensure that we comply with all legislation relating to the protection of personal data (in particular the retained EU law version of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and the Data Protection Act 2018).
What else do you get from us?
* Competitive salary
* Attractive Bonus Scheme
*Private Health Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Additional holidays with service
* International Development Opportunities
* And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service; Childcare Vouchers;
And much more!