Front Office Manager
First impressions are crucial to ensuring that guest experiences exceed expectations. Overseeing the Front Desk and Guest Services teams, this role will ensure smooth arrival and departure experiences for all guests, while providing an outstanding employee experience for team members.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Competitive benefit program, including medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and an employee & family assistance program
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
What you will be doing:
- Lead and manage the daily operations of the Front Desk and Guest Services departments while ensuring all service standards are followed with friendly and engaging service in order to drive guest satisfaction scores
- Perform Manager on Duty shifts on a regular basis
- Address guest, colleague or the public calmly and professionally in any and all situations, including those of crisis
- Ensure guest complaints are well handled and communicated appropriately to ensure we cement guest loyalty
- Drive the guestroom upsell program through creative initiatives and ongoing training and development of team members
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the smooth management of operations through preparation and follow up
- Achieve or exceed labour productivity and expense management targets through diligent review
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience, minimum 2 years of leadership experience in a full service hotel is required
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office; prior experience working with Lightspeed or a related system is an asset
- First Aid certification or previous knowledge/experience with health & safety/first aid/emergency response is an asset
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly (both written & verbal) with proven networking/interpersonal skills
- Results orientated, positive outlook, attention to detail with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
Your team and working environment:
- Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is a unique property, managed by Accor under the Fairmont brand, and operating as a franchised Marriott property, which offers exposure to many stakeholders and brands
- The team at Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire is committed to excellence, open, welcoming and feels like a second family
- Connected to Calgary's towers and situated on the banks of the Bow River, experience impeccable service inspired by our western roots; 'Our backyard is better than yours'.
Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS