· Develop good open communication and rapport with all guests. Recognize return guests and ensure all guests expectations are met and exceeded at all times
· Ensure all guest account details are correct and accurate.
· Keeps current on hotel accommodations, services and area attractions.
· Responds to customer inquiries for information.
· Arranges for services requested by the guest by working with other departments as appropriate.
· Stays current with developments in the hotel by reviewing and updating the communication log.
· Offers guests updates to rooms and promotes hotel amenities, food and beverage outlets and services.
· Makes reservations in accordance with hotel’s yield management practices.
· Processes customer credit at check-in in accordance with hotel policy.
· Hotel Management Diploma / Degree
· Excellent Communications Skills
· 1-2 years of experience in Hotels
· Robust & Faster Career Growth
· Better Compensation & Benefits
· Various Learning Opportunity