Join our five star luxury property and assist in the day to day operations of the Front Office Team. The successful candidate will deliver Receptionist and Concierge service and ensure our guest needs are met and exceeded.
Key duties will include:
- Providing quality service to the customer
- Responding to guest requests promptly, efficiently and courteously during reservations, check-in, check-out and throughout their stay.
- Maintain strict security procedures to ensure guest confidentiality and safety.
- Maintain communication channels between Hotel guests and all Hotel departments
- Exercise care and responsibility when parking guest vehicles.
- Assist with the Front Office operation to achieve a reputation as a market leader in individualized customer focused service.
- Responding to all guest enquiries regarding local attractions, restaurants, and tours. Offering the best product or service to meet the guests individual requirements.
Applicants must hold the right to work in New Zealand.
- Previous experience in 5 star luxury environment preferred
- Valid, clean driver's license is essential
- Projects immaculate professional image at all times through personal presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- Benefits including daily staff meals and dry-cleaned uniform and laundry allowance.
- Your Bienvenue card entitling you to discounted Hotel stays, food and beverage rates and Spa treatments.
- Ongoing reward and recognition incentives and awards.
- Opportunities for further development and worldwide career progression within Accor.