Front Desk Agent
First impressions are everything! As a Reception Agent, you will take care of the guests from the moment they arrive through to their departure by ensuring they have a memorable experience with us.
What is in it for you:
- To assist the guests during and throughout their stay and insure all complaints are handled in a caring and professional manner with the proper corrective actions taken.
- To ensure high levels of performance and to motivate all the Front Office team members, focusing on his/her specific strengths and opportunities.
- Assists in the supervision of the Front Office Team, Front Desk, Bellman and Valets.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and resolve all guest communication in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain guest accounts: guest checks, master accounts, vouchers, gift certificates, etc.
- Ensure the front desk and back office is well organized.
- Resolve complaints and inquiries concerning service and facilities.
- Attend to daily operational requirements of guest recognition program, amenity program, standard opening and shift procedures.
- Respond to all guests in a timely manner, ensure follow-up.
- Provide high quality service standards required by the hotel and by the company.
Your experience and skills include:
- Excellent communication and organization skills required.
- Strong guest service background.
- A professional presentation.
- Computer literacy.
- Second language a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve.
- Must have a flexible schedule and available to work weekends.
Your team and working environment:
Situated atop the scenic bluffs overlooking Santa Monica Beach, Fairmont Miramar Hotel & Bungalows is just a stone's throw away from some of Southern California’s best attractions including Santa Monica Pier and its historic carousel as well as Third Street Promenade -- famous for its fine restaurants, live entertainment, movie theatres, shopping, local artists' scene and a weekly farmer’s market.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS