Do you have a passion for food & beverage? Do you give the best wine recommendations to our guests? And would you like to become a real expert in F&B? Then this might be the internship for you from 1 July!
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent wait service to guests to ensure guest satisfaction
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
- Is able to work with the POS system diligently, entering orders and making corrections if necessary
- Learning food and beverage content in order to making menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information with restaurant patrons
- Carry out set standards and procedures to ensure all tasks and responsibilities are carried out in a timely manner
- Communicating effectively with colleagues and guests alike in order to secure a smooth and accurate transition of information
- Carrying out all roles and functions of the F&B department.
- Is currently enrolled in a MBO hotel/tourism or F&B education
- Is known as enthusiastic, hospitable, team-builder, stress-resistant and representative
- Has passion for the hospitality industry
- Does not have to be a specialist already, but you are eager to learn
- Speak and write Dutch and English
- Is available for at least 18 weeks, 5 days per week
- 38-hours work week
- A trainee allowance of €500,- per month
- A dynamic internship where you will experience the whole Food & Beverage department.
- Working in a young and enthusiastic team
- Working in a hotel (chain) with many opportunities
- Excellent opportunities for internal training and schooling during the internship
- Discounts on Rooms and Food & Beverage within Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts and Accor Services
- Excellent international career development opportunities after your internship
Please note that if you are not a citizen of the European and you do not have a work permit for the Netherlands you cannot apply for this position.