Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Supervisor for our Restaurant and Bar. If you love working in a Restaurant & Bar, have experience and want to take that next step into being a Supervisor then we have the job for you!!
IF YOU ARE
* Always with a big smile
* Passionate about delivering a great customer experience
* Adaptable and flexible
If you believe you have these qualities, then we want you!
The successful candidate will enjoy a number of benefits such as:
* Accor Employee Bonus Scheme
* Meals on duty
* Uniforms and dry cleaning
* A discount card that can be used in Accor Hotels worldwide and select partners
* Bonus Breaks - Complimentary stay in UK Accor Hotels
* Be our best headhunter
* Pension Scheme
* Training and Development
* Employee Advisory Service
* Childcare Vouchers, Eye Care Vouchers
* Additional holidays with Service
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Hospitality
Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
Skills / Qualities
* Good interpersonal skills, guest oriented and service minded,
* Team spirit,
* Good listening skills and ability to anticipate,
* Good presentation and confident speaking skills,
* Copes well under pressure,
* Autonomous and sense of responsibility
· Power Point