Description de l'offre
- Lead the team during the shifts, you will excel in people management, always willing to assist
- You will be working with a truly great team, where you will really enjoy working together with them
- You will provide our guests with exceptional service, always willing to go that little bit further
- Welcoming guests, serving them food and drinks
- Communicate effectively with our guests and with other departments.
At Novotel, we grow faster
Feel fully responsible, be autonomous, adaptable, professional, have a love of adventure and a desire to stretch your limits: that’s the Novotel spirit .
An international brand with a network of 400 hotels in 60 countries, Novotel’s success is due to the professionalism and enthusiasm of its 30 000 employees who have been embodying the brand’s ideals for over 40 years.
DNA of the brand, innovation is at the heart of the promise made to employees: "At Novotel, we grow faster" . To transform this promise into reality, Novotel has implemented a unique human resources policy declined around five main professional career paths. Novotel accompanies each employee throughout their career. Integration, geographic mobility, bridging provision, skills development… everyone is given the opportunity to progress quickly and go further. Impossible is not Novotel.
Watch the video
Level of Education Others
Areas of study Other
Professional experiences 3 to 5 years
Languages essential English
Essential and optional requirements
A bit about you
You have led a team before and you’re looking for your next challenge
You love people and love making them smile
You will have excellent attention to detail
A fab personality, passionate, reliable
You are willing to go that little bit extra and turn our guests into raving fans!
We want our talent to feel welcome and feel valued whilst working for us!
- Working with a motivated, service driven, exceptional team
- We put YOU at the heart of everything we do
- Plenty of talent events and parties throughout the year
- 28 days paid holidays, pro rata
- We offer complimentary breaks throughout the UK
- Excellent learning and development opportunities as well as career progression
- Cycle to work scheme, full uniform and meals on duty.