Greet customers as they arrive at the food service facility, and provide them with assistance in finding seats.
• Ensure that customers are provided with menus and assist them in choosing items according to their tastes.
• Oversee the ordering process, ensuring that the right order is delivered to the kitchen area.
• Prompt kitchen staff to expedite orders, ensuring that they are served in a timely fashion.
• Provide customers with suggestions on beverages that complement the food items that they have ordered.
• Monitor food and beverage items inventory to ensure optimum levels, and communicate low stock situations to the kitchen manager.
• Handle stocking activities, by following set instructions, and ensure that food rotation activities are properly carried out.
• Create and maintain effective relationships with kitchen staff, to ensure timely and accurate delivery of orders.
• Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas, ensuring that standards are lived up to.
• Respond appropriately to customers’ inquiries, and attempt to assist them throughout their dining experience.
• Manage the telephone exchange to respond to queries regarding food and beverage services over the telephone.
•Excellent Communication skills.
•Graduate in Hotel Management.
•Outstanding personality and unmatched levels of energy, enthusiasm & commitment.
•Excellent multi-tasking, problem solving, service orientation and interpersonal team skills.
•Displays high level of flexibility, initiative, sincerity and team work.
•Learning & Growth Opportunities.
•Best place to work.
•Be a part of global community in Hospitality industry.
•The opportunity to develop your Hospitality Career.
•A Bienvenue Card-offering a special staff rate at our hotels.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage