Food & Beverage Server
Guides guests through the restaurant offerings, presenting menus, answering questions and offers suggestions. Responsible for bringing orders from the kitchen to guests. Clear tables of all plates, cups, and flatware after guests leave, wipe down tables and properly re-set them with clean tableware. Responsible to receive and process payments.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Ensure brand standards are maintained
- Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
- Greet guests, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
- Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
- Recommend wines that complement patrons' meals
- Serve food and beverages
- Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons' tables
- Present bill to guests and accept payment
- Order and maintain inventory
Your experience and skills include:
Knowledge and Experience
- Min. 1 year working experience as a Server in a Food & Beverage restaurant / Hotel industry with valid Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
Your team and working environment:
Orchard Hills Residences Singapore MGallery is the first MGallery collection by Accor; it is strategically located in the heart of Orchard Road and is set to open in the first half of 2021. Designed by world-renowned Japanese studio Nikken Sekkei, the luxurious service residences will take guests on a personal journey of self-discovery through immersive spaces and meticulous curation. Guests can also enjoy the convenience of a Lobby Lounge, restaurant, café and bar, a 24-hour gym, lush outdoor terraces, cantilevered rooftop pool and Jacuzzi with views of the city skyline and the integration of health and wellness into a luxurious hospitality experience.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS