The Chateau Lake Louise is seeking a dynamic Restaurant Supervisor. This position is ideal for the individual who aspires to manage multiple operations and continue the growth toward the next management level in Food & Beverage. Let’s take your career to new heights.
What is in it for you:
- Experience living in Banff National Park in the iconic location of Lake Louise
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Access to our Lifestyle Program activities
- One duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Create a sense of welcome and personalized service excellence for our guests
- Display an active presence in our dining rooms and public areas interacting with guests and colleagues
- Effectively manage the systems in place to deliver superior service
- Monitor resources ensuring the tools are available to deliver the service our guests expect
- Ensure the appropriate performance management of colleagues regarding adherence to Fairmont and CLL standards, policies and procedures
- Constantly seek out new ways to enhance service and increase profits through effective and innovative promotions and marketing opportunities
- Maintain a constructive, harmonious and communicative working relationship with all supporting departments
- Ensure the ongoing professional development, growth, and work satisfaction of all colleagues
- Ensure all financial reporting is maintained and accurate (billing, payroll etc.)
- Monitor and manage labour costs and expenses daily with a focus on meeting and improving on month end targets
- Promote and develop a culture of environmental awareness and responsibility
- Ensuring that the outlet(s) maintain a first class and positive visual impact, including ambiance, cleanliness, orderliness, decor and service flows
- Set a positive example for Food & Beverage colleagues through exemplary dress, grooming and self-discipline in addition to monitoring colleague performance in these areas
- Inspect Food & Beverage uniforms, menu selection, cutlery, linen, china, and glassware & equipment/tools on a regular basis. To ensure they are clean, well maintained and consistent for each outlet
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, and actively participate in health and safety initiatives
- Adhere to all hotel environmental policies and initiatives
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of two (3) years Food & Beverage experience
- Minimum of one (2) year of Food & Beverage leadership experience
- Working knowledge of POS-Micros, Word, Excel
- Self‑motivated, with the ability to make effective decisions
- Demonstrates initiative, and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain high service levels under pressure
- Physically fit to lift trays repeatedly, stand and walk for the duration of the shift.
- Ability to consistently stand and walk through out shift
You may be required to work on holidays, weekends, overnights and other non-day shifts. Submission of your application to Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise indicates that you are able to meet these requirements as needed.
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS