Food & Beverage Coordinator
The Fairmont El San Juan Hotel Food and Beverage Coordinator provides support to the Director of F&B, F&B Managers, and Kitchen Chefs. Responsible for performing clerical/ administrative duties such as completing expense reports, purchase orders, guest reservations restaurants/ nightlife, division scheduling, menu printing, and carrying out administrative tasks such as coordinating meetings and office communications.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Data entry using Opentable, Sevenrooms, Microsoft Word, and Excel. Examples include correspondence, reservation entry/reports, guest lists, table bookings, cabana bookings. Data Entry of reservations, reports, menu/ sales analysis, end of month reporting.
- Directly communicates with guests for all reservations in food & beverage, including Cabana bookings, Nightlife and Daylife table booking requests in bar or restaurant venues, large party restaurant reservations, special event activation reservations.
- Directly corresponds with co-workers, vendors, clients, guests via email, mail, contracts, internal forms, and schedule of events.
- Prepare and process purchase orders and check requests
- Copying and distribution of internal/external letters, forms, bookings, contracts, resumes, room lists, schedules, mail, menus, and QR codes
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS