Assistant Food & Beverage Outlet Manager
Are you a passionate foodie who is not afraid of thinking outside the box? Then, we have the job for you! As an Assistant Food & Beverage Outlet Manager, you will strategically lead the team to take guest satisfaction to the next level.
What is in it for you:
Located in Washington's fashionable West End, The Fairmont Washington, D.C. surrounds you with comfort and luxury. The perfect hotel for either business or leisure travel, The Fairmont Washington, D.C. offers spacious guestrooms and the brilliant colors of nature found in the hotel's central garden courtyard, reflecting these tones throughout the property. We also offer:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Lead, mentor and train the Food & Beverage colleague team
- Ensure Food & Beverage relevant brand standards are maintained
- Strategize on new products and service offerings and execute those offerings
- Create unforgettable experiences for our guests, manage guest recovery if needed
- Control stock for daily use in Restaurant, Lobby Lounge and In Room Dining to ensure service levels are met
- Assists in the development and implementation of Food & Beverage promotions
- Balance operational needs with administrative requirements
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment with continual emphasis on promoting colleague and guest health and safetly
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous Special Events and Restaurant experience preferred
- Service focused personality is essential and previous leadership experience required
- Proven ability to build and maintain good relationships with all stakeholders
- Communicate thoughts, actions and opportunities clearly with strong networking skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects as assigned
- Ability to lead by example, believe in a strong team culture and set the scene for high performan
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS