The 4-star Novotel London Tower Bridge is a 1-minute walk from the Tower Hill tube, Fenchurch Street Station and a short walk from the DLR. Novotel London Tower Bridge has 203 guest bedrooms, 8 meeting spaces and Keepers Kitchen & Bar and is well placed in the City, only minutes away from Tower Bridge and The Tower of London. The Southbank, Covent Garden, Oxford Street and The West End are all easily accessible by Tube.
Part of Accor, one of the world's largest and most people-focused hospitality brands so expect all the benefits of working for a leading, award winning brand in your new role.
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As our Waiter/Waitress, you will create unforgettable dining experiences for our guests. Keepers, our Bar and Restaurant outlet opens from 7am until 00.30am daily, you must be available to work as guest needs you, for any 5 days out of 7.
What you will be doing:
- ·Perform the tasks of order taking and maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling. Ensure accuracy by repeating order(s) to the guests.
- ·Take orders and send them to kitchen staff through the POS system.
- ·Keep tables and service areas clean and tidy as per procedure manual.
- ·Maintain hygienic food service techniques during service.
- ·Take responsibility for your designated section and station.
Your experience and skills include:
- ·Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
- ·Expert in selling and promoting, hotel facilities and services.
·Two complimentary Bonus Breaks
- benefit from a free one or two day break in another Accor property in the UK each year
·Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor Hotels worldwide
·Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel and throughout Accor worldwide
·Free use of the hotel Gym
·Complimentary meals on duty
·Recommend a Friend bonus
·Cycle to Work Scheme
·Further discounts in Accor properties worldwide, brands include Fairmont, Raffles, Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure and Ibis.