We are looking for a new part time team members who are full of energy, have great personalities and take pride in giving great customer service whenever they can!
We will expect you to provide efficient, friendly and professional service to all guests, making all guests experience positive but at the same time maximise sales opportunities through knowledge of product and suggestive selling.
The role will include working breakfast shifts where you will be responsible for preparing our breakfast buffet and working in the restaurant assisting guests where required and clearing tables ready for the next guest.
It will also include afternoon/evening shifts where you will need to serve at the bar and prepare simple bar snacks in the kitchen and then deliver to the guests table ensuring food is delivered promptly to maintain temperature and appearance.
- Highly responsible & reliable;
- Positive, open minded and creative;
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment;
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team;
- You must have a permit to work in the UK.
- Part time Contract
- Attractive Bonus Scheme;
- Discount card to be used in Accor hotels worldwide (Accor Bienvenue Card);
- Complimentary stays in UK hotels (Bonus Breaks - subject to T&C);
- Meals while on duty;
- Career growth;
- Recommend a friend scheme;
- Employee Advisory Service.
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage