· Provide a great guest experience by being attentive to Guests, Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests and anticipating Guests needs
· Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
· Communicates effectively with their team, guest comments and other relevant information
· Delivers daily briefings and attends other Food and Beverage meetings as scheduled
· Delivers prepared training sessions in line with a departmental monthly calendar
· Prepares for service by ensuring the department’s: Grooming is impeccable and in accordance with the brand personal presentation
· Equipment is clean, sorted and stored, glassware is polished requirements for special occasions are ready Music is on lighting is on
Outlet is ready for service and guest comfort
· Carries out effective service by ensuring all staff are aware of their role
· Explaining and up-selling daily beverage specials Processing food orders accurately Using trays and tray jacks effectively
· Quickly taking food and beverage orders Ensuring payment methods are handled accurately
· Ensuring working areas are cleaned and re-set quickly Ensuring the bar is clean Greeting and seating guests Greeting and seating
· Explaining and up-selling daily beverage specials Conversing with Guests in relation to the food and
· beverage products
· Beverages are up-sold and regularly replenished.
Ensure knowledge of wines is most up to date to enable the team to advise on the types and styles of
wine, when taking orders and serving wine
· Promoting and selling cocktails to guests
· Making and presenting cocktails
· Coffee and tea is served hot and in accordance with standard operating procedures
· Compliance with local alcohol licensing laws.
· Monitor factors which interfere with the total experience of the guest
· Minimise wastage by ensuring that Cellar operations are completed, including: Correct use of refrigeration system. Effective operation
of the post-mix syrups bulk dispense system. Operating the beer reticulation system. Adhering to stock control procedures. Take
appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
· Requisition bar items according to bar stock
· Complete spillage report and submit to Food and Beverage manager at the conclusion of each shift
· Design promotional material which is aimed at maximising revenue, with the approval of the Food and Beverage Manager
· Create and deliver training sessions to all junior team members
· On an ongoing basis, control and analyse departmental costs to ensure performance against budget; implementing corrective
measures where necessary to produce positive business results
· Effectively manage staffing costs by preparing efficient work schedules in line with legal requirements
· Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all company policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety
· Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
· Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are reported..
· Demonstrates a proactive approach to both own and your team’s development by actively using learning to identify best practice and
· Shares knowledge and expertise with colleagues to develop them alongside department and hotel performance.
● Promotes a team spirit by working flexibly to support across other areas of the hotel and departments
A minimum of 1 year Supervisory experience in the hospitality sector.
After 6 months service, you will rceve an Accor braded discount card that gives you access to a multitude of discounts.
Training and development opportunities, great career progression.
","employmentType":["OTHER","FULL_TIME"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage