· Attend and actively participate in weekly Head of Department meetings respecting the confidentiality of issues which may be discussed formally or informally.
· Manage the service of food and beverage within the restaurant, bar, room service and conferencing, outside catering area.
· Ensure cleaning and maintenance of outlets, work areas, tableware, utensils and other materials and equipment used by restaurant, bar, room service
· Management and guidance of outlet staff under control, namely Food & Beverage Supervisors.
· Prepare weekly and monthly forecasts for restaurant, bar and room service
· Strive to implement the Accor Vision and demonstrate active use of Accor Values.
· Any other duties assigned by your manager.
· Be knowledgeable of and operate within appropriate outlet and hotel liquor licensing guidelines and House Management Policies.
- 2-3 years of experience in managing food and beverage or similar role.
- Customer oriented approach.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Attractive Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- A Discount Card to be used in Accor Hotels Worldwide
- Complimentary stays in UK hotel (Bonus Breaks Vouchers - subject to availability and T&C)
- Training & Development
- Additional holidays with service
- International Development Opportunities
- And more: recommend a friend scheme; Employee Advisory Service;
","employmentType":["OTHER"],"occupationalCategory":"Food & Beverage